Sagrantino Passito Umbrian donuts
Many of you have asked us the recipe for our Montioni Sagrantino Passito Umbrian donuts... An Umbrian biscuit ideal to sweeten your palate after meals or to offer to our friends and family.
But let us now look at the preparation!
Recipe: Ciambelline with Sagrantino Passito!
Ingredients (approximately 70 doughnuts dose)
- 1 kg flour 00
- 1 glass (33 cl) of Sagrantino Passito Montioni
- 1 glass of sugar
- 1 glass of Montioni extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Anise as desired
1) Add in a bowl the flour, a glass of sugar, a glass of oil, a glass of Sagrantino Passito, anise and mix all until you get a soft dough but not too much.
2) Add one teaspoon of baking powder, then mix.
3) Line a baking tray with baking paper
4) Make rolls with the dough and then join the two ends of each roll to form a doughnut.
5) Put the doughnut back and forth in the sugar, then place on the baking pan.
6) Bake the donuts at 190°C for 7 minutes
And here are our Sagrantino Passito Umbrian donuts!
The combination that we recommend? Obviously a glass of Montioni Sagrantino Passito or, alternatively, our most loved wine, the Montioni Montefalco Sagrantino DOCG!
See you at the next recipe of the blog of Azienda Agricola Montioni, Between Kitchen and Cellar!