3-L Can of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a handy 3-litre Can, produced by the Azienda Agricola Montioni, in the heart of Umbria.
Oil 50% Moraiolo 50% Frantoio – 3-litre Can of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
The can containing 3 litres of the best Olive Oil produced in Umbria by the Montioni Oil Mill.
The quality of Frantoio and Moraiolo olive varieties, typical of Umbria, blend together in the Azienda Agricola Montioni to create an extra virgin olive oil with a strong and yet balanced flavour between sweet, bitter, and spicy.
The EVO Montioni oil is shipped directly to your home in a very practical can, which contains three litres of this precious olive oil, so that you will never be left without your personal supply of Umbrian EVO oil.
In the new column of our blog TO THE ORIGINS OF TASTE the Azienda Agricola Montionireveals something more about about Umbrian Extra Virgin Olive Oil..
Approfondisci cliccando il seguente link: OLIVO FRANTOIO: UNA CERTEZZA ITALIANA FAMOSA NEL MONDO!
Currently the On-Line selling is active only in ITALY. For foreign shipments contact us by our contact form.
- 50% Moraiolo, 50% Frantoio.
- PRODUCTION AREA
- 450 meters a.s.l.
- Starting from mid-October
- The olives are cold pressed within 24-48 hours after harvesting in the Montioni oil mill
- COLLECTION METHOD
- Traditional hand-picking or with small facilitators
- Harmonious, elegant fruity scent with an aftertaste of almond and hints of grass
- Sweet with light and balanced notes of bitter and spicy
- STORAGE METHOD
- Between 57-64 °F, away from heat sources
- 3-litre can