First Tasting of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Two bottles of 1-L MONTIONI Extra Virgin Olive Oil directly from Umbria, in a single pack.
Extra Virgin Olive Oil - First tasting 50% Moraiolo and 50% Frantoio
First Tasting: Two Bottles of Montioni Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Double pack of Umbrian Extra Virgin Olive Oil, coming directly from the Oil Mill of the Montionis, who has been producing it since 1978 in Montefalco.
Enjoy the convenience of having at home a supply of your favourite oil in two practical one-litre bottles, or the pleasure of giving a friend the taste of true Umbrian oil in a double pack.
In the new column of our blog TO THE ORIGINS OF TASTE the Azienda Agricola Montioni reveals something more about Umbrian Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
Learn more by clicking the following link: FRANTOIO OLIVE VARIETY – A WORLD-FAMOUS ITALIAN CERTAINTY!
Currently the on-line selling is active only in ITALY. For foreign shipments contact us by our contact form.
- 50% Moraiolo, 50% Frantoio
- PRODUCTION AREA
- 450 meters a.s.l.
- Starting from mid-October
- The olives are cold pressed within 24-48 hours after harvesting in the Montioni oil mill
- COLLECTION METHOD
- Traditional hand-picking or with small facilitators
- Harmonious, elegant fruity scent with an aftertaste of almond and hints of grass
- Sweet with light and balanced notes of bitter and spicy
- STORAGE METHOD
- Between 57-64 °F, away from heat sources
- Two 1-litre bottles