Mixed salad with peaches, buffalo mozzarella and Montioni EVO oil
A new recipe for those who think that eating salad is sad…try it!
It is fantastic: tasty, fresh, crunchy and also very elegant!
Together with Ma cos'hai messo nei sufflè?! we offer you this fresh summer salad that combines vegetables and fruit!
The extra touch? It is Montioni's delicate extra virgin olive oil, produced from 50% Moraiolo and 50% Frantoio olives harvested by hand from mid-October. It is an oil with a sweet but slightly spicy taste and a scent of fresh grass and almonds, which goes well with the flavors of this beautiful dish.
Let's see immediately the very few ingredients and the preparation...an ideal dish for a quick but very fresh summer lunch!
• 80 grams of mixed salad
• a peach walnut with a ripe and firm yellow flesh
• some Datterino tomatoes
• 100 grams of buffalo mozzarella
• a splash of white wine vinegar
• Montioni extra virgin olive oil
1) Wash and dry the salad and place it on a serving dish.
2) Cut the cherry tomatoes in two and place them on top of the mixed salad.
3) Add the mozzarella and slices of peach walnut.
4) Season with salt, freshly ground pepper, a splash of white wine vinegar (or lime juice if you like) and delicate Montioni extra virgin olive oil.
Thanks to Ma cos'hai messo nei sufflè?! or Maria Angela Mastronardi for making this delicious and delicate summer recipe with our Montioni Extra Virgin Olive Oil!