Pumpkin, taleggio and Montioni Grechetto risotto: discover now the recipe!
Today we want to conquer your palates with a delicious first course: pumpkin, taleggio and our Umbria Grechetto I.G.T. risotto!
It is a simple risotto to make but at the same time tasty and good looking!
Here are the ingredients needed to make it:
- 300 g Carnaroli rice
- 500 g pumpkin
- 300 g Taleggio
- 1 l vegetable broth
- 1 shallot
- ½ glass of Montioni Umbria Grechetto
- 30 g butter
- 40 gr grated Parmesan
- Montioni Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- q.b. Salt
- q.b. Pepper
1) Chop the shallot in a frying pan with 2-3 tablespoons of Montioni EVO Oil and a ladle of vegetable broth.
2) When it has become transparent add the pumpkin cut into cubes and cook for a few minutes.
3) Meanwhile toast the rice for 2-3 minutes over a high heat and pour in the white wine Montioni Grechetto.
4) Add the hot broth and pumpkin and continue cooking for 12-15 minutes.
5) Stir the risotto out of the heat with butter, Parmesan and taleggio.
6) Finally decorate the dish with roasted pumpkin seeds and the taleggio dissolved with a little milk.
Here is our pumpkin, taleggio and Montioni Umbria Grechetto I.G.T. risotto!
Let us know if you liked it and send us some of your photos! We look forward to seeing your dishes!
Don’t you know all our recipes? Discover them now by reading the articles of our blog "Between Kitchen and Cellar"!