Jam of Montioni Sagrantino grape
Finally we reveal the recipe to make our delicious Sagrantino Montioni grape jam!
Excellent for breakfast or for an afternoon snack with bread and rusks, it can also be an appreciated gift for friends and relatives!
Ready? Here is the recipe for our Sagrantino Montioni grape jam!
- 1 kg of Sagrantino grape
- 350 g of sugar
- 1 packet of pectin preparation (Fruttapec 3:1)
1) After washing the Sagrantino grape bunches, separate all the grapes from the bunch.
2) Pass the grapes through a sieve to extract the juice and pulp.
3) Pour the sugar and the packet of pectin preparation into the pot with the grape juice and mix.
4) Boil the mixture in the pan for about 5/6 minutes.
5) Transfer the still hot jam into glass jars. Close the jars with their own stopper to create the vacuum.
And here is our jam!
It is recommended to wait about 2 weeks before eating the Sagrantino grape jam to enjoy it at its best.
We hope you like our jam. We can't wait to hear what you think!
See you at the next recipe of the blog of Azienda Agricola Montioni, Between Kitchen and Cellar!